● How can I get an estimate for a stay?
It is possible to check the hotel’s availability online at www.aparthotelpineda.eu and make a booking request.
It is also possible to call the Booking Centre at the number +39 0431 430144, via e-mail at email@example.com or via fax at +39 0431 439311.
● How can I proceed if I wish to confirm a reservation?
We ask for an advance payment of 20% of the total amount, which you can pay by bank transfer, online payment or simply giving your credit card data to the Booking Centre. As soon as we receive the advance payment, we will send you a booking confirmation via e-mail or regular mail. If you choose a non-refundable tariff, you will need to pay the entire amount with the aforementioned conditions.
● What are the cancellation terms?
-If you cancel up to 30 days before arrival: you will receive a voucher to be used for a new reservation in the current year or the following one
-Within 30 days from arrival / no show: advance payment will not be refunded
-Early departure: payment of the total amount minus all meals not yet consumed
In case you book with non-refundable tariff, we would like to remind you that the amount cannot be refunded in any measure.
● Can I book a non-smoking room?
All the rooms at our hotel are non-smoking only. It is allowed to smoke outside on the balcony or in dedicated areas around the hotel.
● Can you guarantee me any specific requests regarding the room’s position?
We always do our best to assure our Guests are satisfied, which means we will be happy to hear all your requests. It is however not possible to guarantee them in any form, be it written or verbal.
● Is it possible to book a beach umbrella in the first row?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to book a beach umbrella in the first row.
●How can I request a gift voucher for a stay at your hotel?
You can contact our Booking Centre (tel. +39 0431 430144 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), we will ask for payment of the entire amount. As soon as the payment is received, we will send you the voucher via e-mail or regular mail.
● How can I pay the hotel bill?
You will be asked to pay upon check-out. We accept all kinds of payment: credit card, debit card, traveller’s check, EC Karte, cash up to € 2.999,00.
● What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in: starting at 4 pm
Check-out: before 10 am
If you were to arrive in the morning and your room is ready ahead of time, you can proceed with check-in and enter the room. Otherwise you can park your car and wait by the swimming pool, at the beach or at the hotel’s bar.
● What can I do to have an early check-in or a late check-out?
You should get in contact with the reception, you can generally reach an agreement based upon room availability.
● How far is the hotel from the city centre and the beach?
The hotel is circa 150 m away from the beach. The city centre and main street are only 20 m away from the hotel.
● How can I reach the hotel by train or by plane?
The nearest train station is in Latisana, circa 20 km from Bibione. You can reach the hotel by bus or taxi from there. The nearest airports are in Treviso (A. Canova, 80 km) and Venice (Marco Polo, 90 km).
● Do you organise transfers from and to airports / train stations?
Upon request, our hotel and Booking Centre can organise a transfer by taxi. The service will be charged accordingly. It is sufficient to communicate us the date of arrival, the airport, the time and number of the flight. The person in charge of transfer will be waiting for you at the exit gate and will escort you directly to the hotel.
● Is there parking?
The hotel has a limited number of places in the parking lot. Alternatively, you may consider parking in the toll parking places nearby or in the marketplace’s free parking lot (except on Tuesdays!), circa 300 m away from the hotel.
● Do you supply cribs?
Yes, we do, upon request and free of charge.
● Do you also supply strollers?
Strollers are supplied free of charge upon availability.
● Are pets allowed? In what parts of the hotel are pets not allowed?
Pets are allowed in all parts of the hotel except the restaurant. The cost for your four-legged friend’s stay is € 13,00/day and we supply dog baskets and doggy bowls.
● Is it possible to book the bicycles?
It certainly is, the price is € 2,00/day with a minimum of one week (€ 14,00). We will ask for a deposit of € 50,00 for each bike. You can pick them up and deliver them every day from 08.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 03.00 pm to 07.00 pm. Closed on Wednesdays.
● Is there an entertainment service as well?
There is no entertainment service.
● Is there a swimming pool?
Aparthotel Pineda has no swimming pool.
● Does the building have Wi-Fi?
There is no Wi-Fi in the building, but you can buy a Bibione Wi-Fi card in any tobacco shop in the city centre.
● Does the hotel have a specific beach sector?
Yes, it is right in front of the hotel. You will be assigned a beach umbrella number at check-in. It is not allowed to bring pets to this beach sector.
● Are beach towels supplied?
We do not supply beach towels.
● Does the hotel offer a laundry service?
It is possible to request this service, the hotel has an agreement with a private laundry. The service is pay. Alternatively, you can use one of the coin-operated laundry machines around the city centre.
● Is there a parking place for bicycles?
The bicycle parking lot has limited places and it is unattended.
● Is there a hairdryer in the bathroom?
Hairdryer is not supplied.
● Do you supply bath and bed linen and a cleaning service?
Of course, bed linen is included in price and the room is made every day.
● How can I reserve a T Time at the Golf Club in Lignano?
You can do so directly at the hotel or through the Booking Centre. The hotel will give you a voucher to cover part of the Green Fee: as we have a corporate agreement with the Golf Club, you will receive a discount on the Green Fee.
● What are the restaurant’s opening hours?
Breakfast: 7.30 am – 10.00 am.
● Is there a possibility for half board or full board?
The aparthotel offers only breakfast.
● Is it possible to get a custom menu for celiac people, vegetarian, vegans, people with food intolerances (lactose, albumin etc) for breakfast?
The hotel’s kitchen is well equipped to satisfy our guests’ every request. You can mention your special requests in the booking phase.
● How far is Bibione Thermae’s thermal facility from the hotel?
The thermal facility is only 400 m away from the hotel.
● How can I reserve a treatment at Bibione Thermae’s SPA?
You can reserve any treatment or massage by calling the number +39 0431 441200 or simply by asking the hotel’s reception. We would like to remind you that, as our Guests, you are entitled to a 10% discount on massages and SPA treatments.
If you need to reserve therapeutic treatments, please contact the thermal facility directly at the number +39 0431 441111